Dermalogica AGE Bright Spot Fader 15ml
A serum to treat and prevent adult acne, and the scarring that often comes with it.
Unlike conventional blemish treatments that tend to be targeted to teenage skin, Dermalogica AGE Bright Spot Fader targets adult acne while supporting the skin. Blemishes are treated effectively, while the signs of premature ageing are also prevented.
Who should use Dermalogica AGE Bright Spot Fader?
- People experiencing adult acne and blackheads
- Anyone dealing with hormonal, environmental, or stress-linked breakouts
- People who want to prevent scarring from breakouts
- Clears blemishes faster
- Prevents acne and blackheads
- Reduces the appearance of blackheads
- Strengthens the skin
- Boosts the skin microbiome
- Accelerates skin healing
- Similar in results to Dermalogica AGE Bright Clearing Serum, but more lightweight
- Salicylic acid offers strong defense and correction from breakouts and blackheads
- AGE Bright Complex helps to smooth and brighten the skin
- Niacinamide helps to strengthen the skin, keeping it balanced and more even toned
- Hexylresorcinol helps to fade breakout marks for smoother, more even toned skin
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycereth-26, Saccharide Isomerate, Hexylresorcinol, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Malic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Carrageenan, Thymol, Terpineol, Pullulan, Lecithin, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Silica, Tocopherol, Sea Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol
Apply directly upon first sign of breakout. Reapply twice a day until spot fades.
This stuff really decreases scarring and breakouts! I really love it!
Really loving this, I use this between my brows and t zone, really has reduced my congestion and blackheads. It’s a life saver serum
It’s definitely minimising my breakouts and thankfully not drying out my face.
Throw away all the spot treatments, diy mixtures, and medicines you've bought in the past. this is the only thing that has worked for me since adolescent acne and well throughout my adult acne experience. this has helped manage my painful acne, acne scars, and problem areas. this product will last you forever and is so worth it.
I used it consistently for several weeks. A little goes a lot way actually. I did notice fading in the skin looking softer. It has not completely cleared the spot, but it made it lighter. I think it takes times to get rid of a "spot", especially if its sun damage.