Dermalogica Invisible Physical Defense SPF30 50ml
W01/17 Wurrook Circuit
Caringbah NSW 2229
The man, the myth, the legend. It's Dermalogica Invisible Physical Defense SPF30 50ml. Blendable, lightweight and SPF 30 with UVA/UVB and Blue Light protection.
- All skin types
We’re into the 2021’s now - and how come we’re still putting up with thick, gloopy sunscreen that turns our faces white and makes us breakout? Or alternatively, reaching for more lightweight solutions that don’t have the same SPF, or that are chokers with reef-harming chemicals, with nary a skincare-focused ingredient in site.
Enter stage left: your new bestie aka Dermalogica Invisible Physical Defense SPF30.
Easy to blend into every skin tone, a defender against UVA/UVB AND Blue Light, and suitable for all skin types, even those who are sensitive or prone to breakouts. As if that wasn’t enough, they’ve also made room for some Green Tea and a Bio-active Mushroom Complex to ensure your skin is in tip top condition. Thanks, Dermalogica!
- No artificial fragrances and colours
- Ultra -Sheer Zinc Oxide - to provide the ultimate in coverage against UVA/UVB rays and blue light, with the minimum of irritation to skin.
- Bioactive Mushroom Complex - soothes easily irritated skin, and helps to reduce the redness and dehydration associated with UV-related damage.
- Green Tea - a potent source of antioxidants to help fight free-radical damage from environmental aggressors like the sun, as well as pollution.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Spica (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Propanediol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Limonene
- For children under six months of age, consult with your family physician before use.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- To further mitigate the risks of sun exposure, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.