Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil 30ml
W01/17 Wurrook Circuit
Caringbah NSW 2229
Everyone’s looking for that killer natural glow, and it’s finally within reach with a few drops of Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil. Rich in ingredients that go miles past simple hydration, this triple-benefit oil protects skin from free radical damage; nourishes dull, dry, or tired skin; and smooths out fine lines and wrinkles. Get your glow on with Phyto Replenishing Oil.
Who is Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil for?
This oil is universally suitable for all skin types, ages, and genders. Perfect for those looking for a dewier complexion, lightweight hydration, or a unique oil that does more than hydrate.
Can oily skins use oil products?
Those with oily skin can absolutely use facial oils. Use of oils often helps balance the skin, keeping skin from overproducing oil, which can minimise excess oiliness.
Those with excessive oil may want to start their oil usage in the evening, as skin can take some time to adjust to this new amount of oil. When starting use of oil products, ensure that you’re rigorously cleansing and moisturising, morning and night, to prevent breakouts.
- Lightweight hydration that lasts all day
- Packed with rich Anti-Aging Oils to maintain even, smooth skin
- Gives makeup a gorgeous glow
- Soothes and calms skin
- Protects against free radical damage
- Restores skin’s natural moisture barrier
- PETA-accredited, cruelty-free
- Orchid Flower and Chia Seed Oil smooth out lines caused by dehydration and lock moisture into the skin.
- Camellia Japonica Oil calms inflammation whilst stimulating collagen production.
- Tamanu Oil helps restore skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Sunflower, Rice Bran, and Rosemary provide a protective antioxidant shield against free radical damage.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Methoxyphenyl T-Butylphenyl Propanediol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Propylene Glycol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
After cleansing, press 4-6 drops into skin and follow with your Dermalogica Moisturizer. Alternatively, mix in with your Dermalogica Moisturizer to apply. Hold bottle upside down for 2-3 seconds to initiate product flow.