mesoestetic mesoprotech light water anti-aging veil 50ml
W01/17 Wurrook Circuit
Caringbah NSW 2229
Surprisingly, it’s not that easy to find a sunscreen that suits normal to combination skin - often sun protection products are too hydrating, or too mattifying. With low weight hyaluronic acid that helps hydrate your skin from within, mesoestetic mesoprotech light water anti-aging veil keeps the skin looking fresh and protected from the sun.
Ideal for those with normal to combination skin, mesoestetic mesoprotech light water anti-aging veil aims to bridge the divide between a formula that's hydrating, without being greasy, and lightweight while still maintaining its efficacy . With low-weight hyaluronic acid that helps hydrate your skin from within, mesoestetic mesoprotech light water anti-aging veil keeps the skin looking fresh and helps to protect it from the sun.
Who should use mesoestetic mesoprotech light water anti-aging veil?
Normal to combination skin types
What does the mesoestetic mesoprotech light water anti-aging veil do?
- Offers very high, UVA and UVB sun protection
- Helps the skin hold hydration
- Defends against infrared light
- Defends against high energy visible light
What makes mesoestetic mesoprotech light water anti-aging veil different?
- mesoprotech® complex features a blend of physical, biological and chemical sunscreen filters to give maximum effectiveness against sun damage
- Hyaluronic acid helps the skin retain moisture, preventing dry patches
- As with all SPF products, you should ensure you read the label, and follow directions for use included on this label, before use.
The Important Bits you need to know about this oh-so-fab SPF product:
- For children under six months of age, consult with your family physician before use.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- To further mitigate the risks of sun exposure, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Shake well before use. Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazane, Isonoyl Isomomamoate, Triethylhexanoin, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazoyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Dimer Dinilinoleyl/Dimethylcarbonate Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, Strene/Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber officinale Root Estraxt, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lupinus albus Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Silanetriol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Xantham Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Parfum.
Apply the recommended amount half an hour before sun exposure to clean, dry skin. Reducing this dose of cream significantly reduces the level of sun protection. Reapply every two hours when exposed to direct sunlight and especially after drying yourself with a towel, swimming or perspiring. Repeating the application is essential to maintain the level of protection and effectiveness of the treatment. When exposed to direct sunlight, wear sunglasses and a sun hat and avoid the midday hours, which is when solar radiation is most intense (11 a.m. - 4 p.m.). Topical use. Avoid direct contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. In the event of contact, rinse with plenty of water. Do not apply to open wounds and/or in cases of acutely sensitive skin. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.