Omnilux Contour™ Neck & Decollete
The at-home Omnilux Contour™ Neck & Decollete is absolutely brilliant. It is a simple flexible plastic mask you wear with a velcro catch at the back to do it up, and you leave it on it for a maximum of 10 minutes a day, 3 days a week. Out of all the LED devices I’ve tried, this is my favourite. This at-home device is manufactured by Omnilux, makers of professional medical-grade devices.
Based on the world’s leading Omnilux medical light therapy technology, the Contour Mask is a flexible, portable, affordable, FDA cleared for home-use mask. Contour uses red and near-infrared light-emitting diodes (LED) to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, scaring and imperfections, it will also increase skin hydration and improve overall skin tone and health.
For more information on the Omnilux Contour™ Neck & Decollete, please read the Blog post on contraindications etc.
FDA-cleared, dermatologist-recommended light therapy device with clinically-proven results!
WHY OMNILUX CONTOUR NECK & DECOLLETE
Omnilux Contour™ Neck & Decollete is the original flexible, FDA-cleared, light therapy device specifically designed to treat the neck and chest. With two wavelengths of light, optimized energy output, and peer-reviewed studies validating its results, Contour neck & decollete is designed and manufactured using Omnilux's proprietary gold-standard medical device technology.
While other brands may claim to use "Omnilux technology", there is only one true Omnilux.
- Backed by clinical studies
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 2 year warranty
- FDA - Cleared
Not to be used by pregnant women, there is a list of contraindications in the blog post! Please have a read.
Don't neglect your neck & decollete!
The neck and decollete are an obvious but often overlooked visual cue as to our true age. Wrinkles, pigmentation, and thinning skin are all the result of years of exposure to the sun and environmental toxins.
Look as young as you feel with Omnilux Contour™ Neck & Decollete.
- Non Invasive & Painless
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation and redness
- Reduces the appearance of sunspots
- Helps reduce imperfections such as scaring and ageing
- Promotes healthier, clearer, younger-looking skin
- All natural. No pain, side effects, or downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Easy, quick & comfortable
- Proven results
- Natural & chemical free
- Backed By Clinical Studies
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 2-Year Warranty
- FDA Cleared
HOW TO USE
We recommend three to five 10-minute treatments per week for four to six weeks, followed by maintenance as desired.
- Charge your controller & then connect it to the device
- Prepare your skin
- Secure the device around your neck using the velcro straps
- Start the 10-minute treatment
- Remove the device and apply moisturizer to skin
- Gently wipe down the device
How to incorporate the Omnilux Contour™ Neck & Decollete into your routine!
Since each treatment only takes 10 mins, adding the Contour into your current skincare routine is easy. You can use the Contour morning or night. I love doing a Contour treatment in the evenings, especially towards the end of the night, as it’s super relaxing. I also use the Omnilux Contour Face at the same time to keep the TLC going for my face and neck. Pro tip, always use your skincare on your face, neck and decollete.
- Double cleanse
- Exfoliate "if it is on the nights or mornings you exfoliate"
- Apply a hydrating serum and/or an antioxidant serum. Do not apply anything with photosensitive ingredients example retinol, vitamin a or retinoids.
- Strap on your Omnilux Contour™ Face and either multitask or, my personal favourite, lie back, close your eyes and relax. The light will automatically turn off after 10 mins.
- Apply any additional serums. This is where you can apply your photosensitive serums.
- Apply eye cream.
- Apply a facial oil and/or a moisturiser.
- Apply SPF if using your Contour in the morning.
- Finish with a Lip Treatment.
Three to five, 10-minute treatments per week for 4-6 weeks weeks followed by maintenance as desired
The mask is worn on the neck & decollete and is held in place by an adjustable Velcro strap. The mask is controlled by a rechargeable controller that switches the LEDs ON/OFF and controls power to the mask. Because the device is powered by a rechargeable battery, you can wear the mask and move around, watch TV or write a blog post, while undergoing treatment.
Red and near-infrared
633nm and 830nm
Number of LEDs
- 108 LEDs (2 per LED bulb)
- 54 LED bulbs
600g (device & controller)
Neck and decollete (upper chest)
- 2 years: device
- 1 year: controller
- Flexible silicone neck & decollete device
- Rechargeable controller
- Power supply & plug adaptors
- USB C line to USB A connector
- Adjustable straps
- Carry bag