PCA Skin Apres Peel Hydrating Balm 48g
A deeply hydrating, protective moisturiser that calms sensitive, post-peel skin.
Dehydrated, flaking and sensitised skin? Meet your match. PCA Skin Après Peel Hydrating Balm.
Deeply nourishing and restorative, this day and night moisturiser is perfect for skin exposed to harsh climates and disruptive skincare routines. With a rich range of botanicals that work synergistically to heal, while reducing fine lines, PCA Skin Après Peel Hydrating Balm boosts the skin’s collagen reserves. Your skin barrier is strengthened over time, and areas of dehydration are reduced.
What are the features & benefits of PCA Skin Après Peel Hydrating Balm?
- May be used on all skin types
- Perfect for mature and sensitive skin
- Designed to restore post-peel, sensitised skin
- Helps to reduce fine lines and dry and dehydrated skin
- Apricot oil softens and soothes, reducing itching
- Aloe Vera and soothing Wheat Germ Oil help to speed healing time
- Improves collagen in the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Feels lightweight, but leaves the skin comfortable
- Deeply nourishing on compromised skin barriers
- Antioxidant protection to keep the skin smooth and clear for longer
- High quality olive oil, rich in fatty acids essential to hydration and antioxidants, helps the skin protect itself
Chasteberry fruit extract - hydrates the skin.
Soy isoflavones - full of antioxidants to improve the appearance of aging skin.
Apricot kernel oil - softens the skin and provides antioxidant protection.
Water, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol Denat., Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Fructooligosaccharides, Polysorbate 80, Vitex Agnus-Castus Extract , Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tropolone, Soy Isoflavones
At Clear Skin House we believe in the right product for the right person. We want our product information to be useful to you, so we have done our best to provide you with the most up to date ingredients list.
Please note that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information please consult the product box.
If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible
Smooth onto skin day or night after cleansing and applying any PCA Skin® corrective products. Apply a small amount and allow it to penetrate. Follow with the appropriate PCA Skin® broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime.
This is my absolute favourite day time moisturiser!!
This moisturiser is expensive but 100% worth it. I always find myself going back to it. It’s very hydrating and has a beautiful apricot scent.