SkinCeuticals AOX+ Eye Gel 15ml
Following the vitamin C parameters established by Duke University research, this breakthrough serum-in-a-gel contains a synergistic antioxidant combination to help protect the delicate eye area from oxidative stress, while targeted actives revive under-eye skin and reduce the appearance of puffiness.
AOX+ Eye Gel prevents signs of ageing while correcting existing photodamage. When used daily, this preventive and corrective treatment combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance around the eyes.
Suitable for all skin types.
- A synergistic antioxidant combination helps neutralise free radicals, prevent future signs of ageing, and improve the appearance of under eye circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralising damaging free radicals
- Reduces the appearance of lines, puffiness, and under eye circles
- Combats signs of fatigue to promote a refreshed appearance
- Combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance.
- Paraben-, fragrance-, alcohol-, and dye-free
- Ideal for most skin types
Antioxidant combination – 1% phloretin, 5% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid: A synergistic antioxidant combination helps neutralise free radicals, prevent future signs of ageing, and improve the appearance of under eye circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
Ruscus aculeatus: Derived from a small evergreen shrub native to Western Europe, this ingredient helps reduce the appearance of puffiness
Caffeine: This ingredient helps improve the look of under eye circles for a more vibrant, refreshed appearance
855025 6 - Aqua / Water / Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Undecane, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecane, Phloretin, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Ferulic Acid, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract / Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Caffeine, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, D41812/2
In the morning, apply 1/2 pump per eye on fingertips. Apply on the area below the eyes, on the outer corners, and on the brow bone. Gently pat the gel until it is completely absorbed. Do not apply product to the inner corners near the tear ducts, below the brow bone, or on the upper lid. Follow with SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.