SkinCeuticals Ultra Facial Defense Spf50 30ml
SkinCeuticals Ultra Facial Defense is our most popular Skinceuticals sunscreen. As a broad spectrum SPF50 face sunscreen, it's an everyday must-have that offers strong UVA and UVB protection.
Tired of sunscreens that are heavy, uncomfortable, and leave a white residue? SkinCeuticals Ultra Facial Defense is an essential companion to any well-curated skincare routine. With a natural satin finish, this sunscreen prevents the breakdown of collagen and doesn’t clog pores. With a super nourishing texture, it's particularly well suited to those who want some help protecting against the visible signs of premature ageing, and is ideal for those seeking a sunscreen that hydrates as it protects.
What skin types are best suited to the use of this Skinceuticals sunscreen?
Normal, combination and dry skin types
Suited to mature skin types
As with all SPF products, you should ensure you read the label, and follow directions for use included on this label, before use.
The Important Bits you need to know about this oh-so-fab Skinceuticals sunscreen:
- For children under six months of age, consult with your family physician before use.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- To further mitigate the risks of sun exposure, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.
- Offers very high protection against UVA (which accelerates ageing) and UVB (which causes sunburn)
- Targets areas of dehydration and dryness
- Prevents the breakdown of collagen
- Ultra light texture
- Cosmeceutical formula
- Broad spectrum SPF50 offers UVA and UVB defense
- Mexoryl® SX is an advanced, photostable UVA filter to protect the skin
- Mexoryl® XL is a state of the art filter that defends from UVA and UVB
- Tinosorb® S is a highly effective defense against UVA and UVB, with a comfortable feel
- Layers easily over other skincare
- Works well under makeup, or alone
Mexoryl® SX: Advanced, photostable UV filters protects against short UVA rays
Mexoryl® XL: State-of-the-art UV filters provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays
Tinosorb® S: Photostable UV filter protects against UVA and UVB rays
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
858370 1 - Aqua/Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide [Nano]/Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol Denat, Pentylene Glycol, Terephthalydene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Triethanolamine, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Seescake Extract/Shea Butter Seedcake Extract, Aluminium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, D164448/2.
Apply just before sun exposure, or in the morning as the final step. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Avoid sun exposure at peak times and take care to avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately and thoroughly.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.