Aspect Dr Soothing Balm 118g
W01/17 Wurrook Circuit
Caringbah NSW 2229
Aspect Dr Soothing balm allows you to comfort stressed skin with a soothing blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Oil and Aloe Vera, suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
• Aloe Vera | A natural ingredient that binds moisture to hydrate, keeping the skin quenched and soothed.
• Sodium Hyaluronate | A form of hyaluronic acid that helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by quenching the skin with hydration-boosting molecules.
• Red Algae and Brown Algae | Rich in vitamins and amino acids. Water-binding to maximise hydration.
• Beeswax | A natural skin conditioner that helps to prevent dehydration and dryness.
• Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter | Emollient and nourishing, keeping the skin soft and supple.
• Comforts & soothes
• Great for sensitive, irritated skin
• Hydrates & nourishes
• All skin types
• Ageing skin concerns
MADE WITHOUT: Synthetic Fragrance, SLS, Parabens
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Water, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Triethanolamine, Hypnea Musciformis (Red Algae) Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fucus Serratus (Serrated Wrack) Extract, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sargassum Filipendula (Brown Seaweed) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Lactose, Allantoin, , Gellidiela Acerosa (Red Algae) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthyl Lactate, Milk Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Rhizome/Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol
Application as required: Apply liberally as required.
Tip: Ideal post laser and IPL to help relieve skin post treatment. Use on elbows, knees and other dry areas to boost hydration. Ideal before, during and after flying to prevent dehydration.