Omnilux Contour™ Glove
Based on the world’s leading Omnilux medical light therapy technology, the Contour Mask is a flexible, portable, affordable, FDA cleared for home-use mask. Contour uses red and near-infrared light-emitting diodes (LED) to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, scaring, dry cracked skin and imperfections, it will also increase skin hydration and improve overall skin tone and health.
For more information on the Omnilux Contour™ Glove please read the Blog post on contraindications etc.
FDA-cleared, dermatologist-recommended light therapy device with clinically-proven results!
WHY OMNILUX CONTOUR GLOVE
Omnilux Contour™ Glove is the original flexible, FDA-cleared, light therapy device for treatment of the hands. As we age, the skin on our hands loses elasticity, becoming thinner, drier, and more susceptible to pigmentation. Contour Glove is designed to heal - and reverse - these visible signs of aging. It’s manufactured using Omnilux's proprietary gold-standard medical device technology.
While other brands may claim to use "Omnilux technology", there is only one true Omnilux.
- Backed by clinical studies
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 2 year warranty
- FDA - Cleared
Not to be used by pregnant women unless approved by a Dr for use whilst pregnant, there is a list of contraindications in the blog post! Please have a read.
Turn back the hands of time!
Look as young as you feel with Omnilux Contour™ Glove.
- Non Invasive & Painless
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation and redness, dry cracking skin & uneven skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of sunspots
- Helps reduce imperfections such as scaring and ageing
- Promotes healthier, clearer, younger-looking skin
- All natural. No pain, side effects, or downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Easy, quick & comfortable
- Proven results
- Natural & chemical free
- Portable & cordless
- Backed By Clinical Studies
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 2-Year Warranty
- FDA Cleared
HOW TO USE
We recommend three to five 10-minute treatments per week for four to six weeks, followed by maintenance as desired.
- Charge your device
- Prepare your skin
- Secure the device around your wrist using the velcro straps
- Start the 10-minute treatment
- Remove the device and apply moisturizer to skin
- Switch to the other hand & repeat, recharge may be needed prior to switching to the other hand
- Gently wipe down the device and charge the device if needed.
Three to five, 10-minute treatments per week for 4-6 weeks weeks followed by maintenance as desired
The mask is worn on the hand and is held in place by an adjustable Velcro strap at the wrist. The mask is controlled by the cordless rechargeable device that switches the LEDs ON/OFF and controls power to the mask. Because the device is powered by a rechargeable battery, you can wear the mask and move around, watch TV or write a blog post, while undergoing treatment.
Note: The difference between the Glove and the other Omnilux devices “face and Neck & Decollete equipped with a seperate controller” is the glove has a built in battery and has more LEDs than the other devices. Which means your Glove will require more frequent charging.
Red and near-infrared
633nm and 830nm
Number of LEDs
- 144 LEDs (2 per LED bulb)
- 72 LED bulbs
Hands and wrist
- 2 years: device
- Flexible silicone glove device
- Power supply & plug adaptors
- USB C line to outlet connector
- Adjustable straps
- Carry bag