Dermalogica Smart Response Serum 30ml
W01/17 Wurrook Circuit
Caringbah NSW 2229
There’s a constant dialogue between you and your skin - but sometimes things get lost in translation. Dermalogica Smart Response Serum steps in as the master translator, responding to skin signals and intelligently addressing skin concerns like redness, fine lines, dark spots, and dehydration. All this, while you get on with your day (or night!). That’s smart.
How does Dermalogica Smart Response Serum work?
- Redness and skin inflammation are tackled through antioxidant support.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are supported as ingredients recognise low-energy fibroblasts and poorly aligned collagen fibres, working to increase skin firmness.
- Dark spots and irregular melanin production are detected and then reduced, leaving skin brighter and clearer.
- Dehydration is found early, and tackled before it can compromise the skin’s ability to keep irritants out.
What are the key benefits of Dermalogica Smart Response Serum?
- The next-gen smart serum helps to soothe, firm, brightens and hydrate.
- Lightweight cream-gel hybrid texture that sinks into the skin instantly, for a refreshing feel.
- Concerns are tackled before you even realise, meaning your skincare routine is constantly adapting to your skin's needs, with just one serum.
- Skincare adapts to seasonal, even daily, changes.
- Ideal for those with multiple concerns, but who wants just one serum to tackle them all.
- Addresses skin damage before it's visible to the naked eye, getting on top of things quickly with a proactive approach.
What are the key ingredients in Dermalogica Smart Response Serum?
- Gallic Acid from Japanese Cornelia Cherry - helps to soothe skin and reduce the appearance
- of redness.
- Mannose-6-Phosphate - helps to smooth and firm the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Flour - brightens skin and helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Oligosaccharides from Hydrolyzed Beta Glucan - helps skin to maintain optimal hydration levels
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Suitable for twice-daily use. In the morning and/or evening, take 2-3 pumps onto freshly cleansed skin, smoothing over your face and neck. Allow to absorb for one minute, then follow with your regular hydration routine, including moisturisers, and SPF if using during the day.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.