Medik8 H.E.O Mask 2 x 50ml
Clinically proven two-step overnight mask that takes an innovative yet fundamentally scientific approach to long-lasting moisturisation. H.E.O. Mask’s optimised ratio of humectants (H), emollients (E) and occlusives (O) works in perfect synergy while you sleep to dramatically increase the skin’s moisture levels. Designed and optimised in Medik8 labs.
Dewy, hydrated skin is just two steps away with Medik’s H.E.O Mask, a two-step approach built on the three pillars of moisturisation: humectants, emollients and occlusives. Not only does this treatment supply hydration in droves, but it retains it, too.
Step 1 (50ml) takes on a blue, cooling gel-like texture while Step 2 (50ml) is rich and creamy, both helping to combat dehydration and dryness. Humectant heroes hyaluronic acid, glycerin and natural moisturising factors that replenish moisture levels in the skin, while blue sea kale keeps skin hydrated in the long-term by stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid; emollients like squalane, ceramides and linoleic acid (vitamin F) slip seamelslly into the skin barrier and fill any gaps of moisture using their oil-loving properties; use their oil-loving properties to deeply nourish skin. As for the occlusive pillar, dimethicone forms a breathable barrier over the skin surface to lock in the benefits all the goodness of those humectants and emollients, while preventing transepidermal water loss. This is hydration like you’ve never seen... (but you will in the morning!)
- Awaken to beautifully smoothed, plumped and supple-looking skin with H.E.O. Mask.
- The 2-step overnight mask is clinically proven to deliver skin hydration, barrier support and lock in moisture for up to 72 hours.
- Humectants work to draw moisture into the stratum corneum (the top layer of the skin) from the environment and the lower layers of the skin. They keep the skin hydrated and help to maintain its structure.
- Emollient ingredients are usually skin-identical lipids, which slip into the skin's natural lipid barrier with ease to fill any gaps. These help to minimise TEWL and are essential for maintaining hydration in the upper layers of the skin.
- Occlusives are made up of large molecules that form a protective layer on the skin's surface. These reinforce the skin's natural protective barrier and prevent moisture from escaping. Dimethicone is our primary occlusive in H.E.O. Mask, and forms a breathable TEWL-blocking shield over skin. Dimethicone is non-comedogenic.
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Suitable for very dry and dehydrated skin, sensitive skin and compromised skin barrier, mature and menopausal skin looking to boost skin’s moisture levels and for those who live in colder climates or experiencing seasonal changes and those who are adjusting to new levels of Vitamin A.
Medik8 H.E.O Mask is suitable during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
Multi-Weight Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Natural Moisturising Factors (NMFs), Glyceryl Glucoside, Blue Sea Kale
Ceramides, Squalane, Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F)
Gel: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Glucoside, Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Crambe Maritima (Sea Kale) Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida (Cape Jasmine) Extract.
Cream: Aqua, Squalane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Cetearyl Olivate, Linoleic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C12-16 Alcohols, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Olivate, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Acetyl Glucosamine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide.
We believe in the right product for the right person. We want our product information to be useful to you, so we have done our best to provide you with the most up to date ingredients list.
Please note that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information please consult the product box.
If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.
After cleansing and application of vitamin A, apply H.E.O Mask as the last step your evening routine. Smooth an almond-sized amount of Step 1 of H.E.O. Mask over face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
Allow to absorb for a few minutes then gently massage another almond-sized amount of Step 2 of H.E.O. Mask into the same areas.
Leave on overnight. Use 2-3 times a week or as required.
Once opened, use within 12 months.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.