mesoestetic cosmelan maintenance cream 2 30g
The Cosmelan 2 Maintenance Cream is recommended to be used as part of the Cosmelan Depigmentation Method. This uniquely formulated cream corrects the production of pigmentation in the skin whilst rapidly reducing the appearance of stubborn pigmentation, thus inhibiting and controlling the appearance of new dark spots.
Pigmentation concerns are a growing, global issue; they affect more than 90% of adults over the age of 50. Regardless of skin colour, they are a significant issue because of their unattractive appearance and negative psychological and emotional impact, affecting quality of life.
Skin hyperpigmentation is caused by abnormal production of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin colour, and is a consequence of uncontrolled, localised overproduction of melanin by the melanocytes, causing irregular skin colouration and dark spots.
Post Cosmelan depigmentation treatment or for those with stubborn pigmentation from all melanic origins.
Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride & Glycerin & Ceteareth-25 & Disodium Ethylene Dicocarnide PEG-15 Disulfate & Sodium Lauroyl Lacytate & Behenyl Alcohol & Glyceryl Stearate & Glyceryl Stearate Citrate & Gum Arabic & Xanthan Gum, Aqua, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Kojic Acid, Poloxamer 407, Glycerin & Rumex occidentalis Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Niacinamide, Hydroxyproply Starch Phosphate, Methyl Pryyolidone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aminoethylphosphinic Acid & Butylene Glycol, Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, PEG-8 Beeswax, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Octadecenedioic Acid, Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Bisabolol, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Phytic Acid, Glycyrrhiza glabra Root extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin.
WHO SHOULD NOT USE THE COSMELAN 2
Please review below, if you have any of the conditions listed below please either speak to one of our clinicians or do not purchase if not suitable.
- Skin allergies or if skin is irritated or impaired on the areas Cosmelan 2 will be used – speak with one of our clinicians.
- Aspirin Allergy – not suitable
- Treatment with prescription vitamin A prescribed via a Doctor or Dermatologist- must wait 6-8 weeks before using Cosmelan 2. Speak with one of our clinicians regarding options to introduce.
- Pregnancy and lactation – not suitable
- Active Acne – not suitable, speak to your clinician regarding other options available to you.
- Hydroquinone – must wait 12 weeks
- Bacterial or Viral infections – confirm with one of our clinicians if ok to use.
- Hypersensitivity to light – speak with one of our clinicians
- Tendency to develop keloids – not suitable
- Cancer, Diabetes, Lupus, Thyroid issues, Chemotherapy, Radiation etc. – not suitable
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Diabetes – not suitable
- Rosacea – speak with one of our clinicians
- Any pigmented lesions which are raised, rough, flaky or unusual shape must be checked by a doctor prior.
Cosmelan 2 cannot be legally purchased online without consultation. Although the products are intended for ‘at home’ use, it is ed as a professional product given the potency of the ingredients and risk for irritation. Cosmelan 2 maintenance cream is an integral element in the Cosmelan method. It should only be prescribed and used under the supervision of a Cosmelan-trained therapist following a thorough consultation.
Morning and evening as directed by your skincare practitioner.
Press into clean skin focusing on areas of concern. If the entire face is an area of concern please avoid the periorbital area “eye area”. Following application, apply Hydra Vital Factor K or Melan Recovery as directed by your skincare professional.
Hi I want to buy the cosmelan cream2 online want help please