mesoestetic mesoprotech melan 130 pigment control 50ml
W01/17 Wurrook Circuit
Caringbah NSW 2229
mesoestetic mesoprotech melan 130 pigment control 50ml takes the guessing out of it, creating an SPF that’s strong enough to help protect pigmented skin against further damage, as well as including ingredients to assist in preventing the appearance of future sunspots and visible signs of premature ageing.
For those battling the daily war against pigmentation, you’ll know that SPF should be the number one form of artillery in the fight. But when you’re in the thick of combat, it suddenly seems more complicated than that - physical, or chemical SPF? Is SPF15 enough? SPF30?
mesoestetic mesoprotech melan 130 pigment control 50ml takes the guessing out of it, creating an SPF that’s strong enough to protect pigmented skin against further damage, as well as including ingredients to prevent the appearance of future sunspots and visible signs of premature ageing.
Who is mesoestetic mesoprotech melan 130 pigment control 50ml for?
For anyone currently treating pigmentation in their routine, or looking to target it in the future.
What’s so special about mesoestetic mesoprotech melan 130 pigment control 50ml?
- Combines physical and chemical UVB + UVA with biological filters
- Contains a collagen pro shield - rich in antioxidant protection to neutralise free radicals produced by UVA, UVB, visible light and infrared radiation. Plus, protects skin’s collagen fibres
- Helps to prevent photo ageing and improves firmness of the skin
- Pigment System - helps prevent the appearance of sunspots and favours a more even skin tone
- Water-resistant for 40 minutes
- Dermatologically tested
- Lightweight fluid texture, plus colour to avoid white residue and gentle even skin tone
As with all SPF products, you should ensure you read the label, and follow directions for use included on this label, before use.
The Important things you need to know about this oh-so-fab SPF product:
- For children under six months of age, consult with your family physician before use.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- To further mitigate the risks of sun exposure, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Shake well before use. Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.
Aqua, Dibutyl Adipate, Octocrylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Homosalate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Titanium Dioxide, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazoyl Tetramethylbutylphenpl, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysilicone-15, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica, Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate, Polyamide-5, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Jojoba Esters, Hexyl Laurate, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acacia decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Polyamide-3, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Decyl, Glucoside, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium EDTA, PEG-12 Allyl Ether, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Xantham Gum, Pentearythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrochinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, CI 77492, CI77491, CI 77499.
Apply every morning at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every two hours when exposed to direct sunlight and especially after drying off with a towel, swimming or when sweating.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.