PCA Skin ReBalance 48g
W01/17 Wurrook Circuit
Caringbah NSW 2229
A calming, lightweight moisturiser for normal to oily skin types, including sensitive.
More than just a lightweight moisturiser, PCA Skin ReBalance restores and defends. Your skin is quicker to bounce back from damage including that from intensive treatments or environmental exposure, and is protected from everyday stressors that can cause serious damage.
Ideal for both sensitive skin types, and skin that has been sensitised and is irritated due to exposure to the environment (such as the sun) or chemical peels. An excellent choice for skin that has been recently treated with in-salon peels or laser procedures.
What are the features & benefits of PCA Skin ReBalance?
- A lightweight balancing moisturiser for all skin types
- Perfect to restore skin that is irritated or sensitive
- A must have for skin that has been exposed to the environment
- A great choice to use after salon procedures
- Aloe vera soothes and gently hydrates
- Hyaluronic acid helps lock in moisture to the skin, drawing in essential hydration
- Bisabolol is the concentrated active ingredient in chamomile that soothes and offers anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial benefits
- Panthenol, or provitamin B5, conditions the skin and helps attract moisture to the skin
- Niacinamide helps to strengthen the skin barrier
- Evening primrose oil soothes both the skin and the mind
- Free from synthetic dyes and fragrances
- Cruelty free
Borage seed oil - calms the skin.
Evening primrose seed oil - calms the skin.
Vitamin E - a powerful antioxidant that strengthens and protects the skin.
Niacinamide - hydrates the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide, Carbomer, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate.
At Clear Skin House we believe in the right product for the right person. We want our product information to be useful to you, so we have done our best to provide you with the most up to date ingredients list.
Please note that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information please consult the product box.
If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible
Apply twice daily. In the morning, apply to cleansed and toned skin, before applying an SPF suited to your skin type. During post-treatment periods, may be reapplied as often as required to help restore skin balance.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.