Societe AHA Exfoliating Cleanser 177ml
A concentrated triple Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) cleanser that accelerates the exfoliation of dead skin cells while helping skin to look healthier, younger, smoother and firmer. It is particularly effective on oily, problematic skin as part of a daily routine.
- Good for all skin types particularly problem skin, oily, pigmented, sun damaged and aging skin types. Can be used once a day for more sensitive skin.
- Contains Australian Tee Tree Oil which is the purest form available and serves as a purifying and clarifying agent
- Contains Echinacea Purpurea which inhibits the hyaluronidase enzyme from destroying hyaluronic acid in the skin causing the skin to loose its ability to retain water
- Can double as an exfoliating mask treatment for home and in-clinic use anytime enhanced exfoliation is needed. Apply full strength to skin, leave on 1-3 min, apply water, lather up and rinse off
- SLS free
- Prep for all peels, treatments, lasers
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
PEG-10 Soy Sterol
Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract
Echinacea Purpurea Extract
Hyssopus Officinalis Extract
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Purified Water USP, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, PEG-6, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-10 Soy Sterol, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Sodium Sulfate, C20-24 Ole n, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Limonene.
Apply a pea-size amount onto a dampened face. Massage gently for 60 seconds and rinse thoroughly.
Usage: AM | PM