Societe Refinishing Complex 50ml
A skin treatment formula designed to aid in the retexturizing of skin through the benefits of retinol & alpha hydroxy acids. Also contains Pigment Regulating Technology (PRT)™ a patent pending delivery system.
- Stabilised Retinol with AHA and BHA acids allows for stimulation, correction and exfoliation all in one step
- PRT™ Technology to assist further with discoloration and sun damage
- Stimulates skins ability to produce moisture and keep it plump
- Can be used AM and PM for more tolerable skin
Works with a triple active approach:
- By accelerating the cell turnover of epidermal keratinocytes, our unique retinol formula promotes a decrease in the melananosome transfer to the keratinocytes leading to a more uniform distribution of melanin.
- The Bioactive Base increases melanosome dispersion in melanocytes. This results in the reduction of the appearance of hyper-pigmented areas.
- The melanin inhibiting synthesis qualities of the catechin ECGC in our green tea formula, as well as the anti-inflammatory aspect on the melanocyte, further assist in regulating pigment production.
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea)
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Water, Cocoglycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysolecithin, Acetyl Cocoyl Glycine, Saf ower Acids, Disodium EDTA-Copper, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tromethamine.
Should be used in the evening following your corrector step. Apply 1 pump and spread evenly over the entire face. Can also be applied to the neck area. For enhanced activity, and for more tolerant skin types, it may be used twice daily in the evening (as instructed) and in the morning prior to Société Prime & Defend SPF 30 sunscreen application.
Usage AM/PM tolerant skin. PM only for more sensitised skin.